Here you’ll see some of my best travel tips for Backpacking.
Whether backpacking Latin America or other parts of the world, this page has all the travel tips, tricks, and hacks I have accumulated over years of travel.
Dan’s Best Travel Tips & Tricks
My Cultural Travel Ethos:
- Travel Hacks
- Solo Travel Advice
- Meeting Locals
- Flight Hacking
- Staying Safe
You will learn something new from my style of travel which I’ve developed over the years; want to save money? How about avoiding those gringo prices?
It could be one piece of advice that prevents you from getting scammed or missing a flight. Or, even arriving in a new destination at the wrong time.
With these travel tips and tricks, you can travel confidently knowing that you have spoken to somebody that has been there.
Remember to leave a comment on any of the articles where you feel you can add value to others reading. See my Travel Guides if looking for more info.
Solo Travel Advice
Thinking of heading out into the world all alone but unsure where to begin?
Firstly, see my Expert Solo Travel Tips – to get my best advice on Solo Travel.
- Travelling Alone For The First Time – How to Solo Travel for Beginners.
- Connecting with Locals – Learn how to connect with locals.
- Benefits of Travelling Alone – Reap the benefits of travelling by yourself.
Best Beaches in Latin America
Did you know Latin America is home to the best beaches in the world?
- Beaches in Oaxaca – You’ll find the best Mexican beaches in Oaxaca.
- Beaches in Colombia – See more than 3000 km of coastline in Colombia.
- Beaches in Peru – The Peruvian coastline is blessed by Pacific waves.
- Beaches in Jamaica – Visit some of Jamaica’s jewel-toned beaches.
Visit the Safest Country in Latin America
The critits say the Latin world is dangerous and to avoid visiting.
See my Backpacking Guide – to learn about my expierence with staying safe.
- Safe Places in South America – Visit the Safest places in South America.
- Is Mexico Safe? – See what happend on my trio to Mexico.
- Is Panama Safe – Let’s dispell the myths about Safety in Panama.
Best Places to Stay in Central America
From Guatemala to Panama let’s discover the places to stay.
First of all see my Hostel Packing List – to see what I recommend carrying.
- Party Hostels in Central America – Party hostels in Central America.
- Party Hostels in Antigua – Some of my favourite hostels in Antigua.
Best Places to Stay in South America
Before heading for the deep south check out these accommodation options.
- Best Hostels in Ecuador – Learn about the best Hostels in Ecuador.
- Best Hostels in Buenos Aires – Visit the hostels in Buenos Aires.
Now you have access to my best travel tips all in one place I hope you can make use of them. When will you start your adventure – how will you travel?
Is there’s something you feel I should cover more? Please let me know. Also, feel free to join my friend list to learn more about me.