Looking for some destination inspiration for your next big trip?
Then here is a list of some very useful travel coffee table books to inspire you and get you thinking about your next journey.
Quick Answer: Travel Coffee Table Books
- Destinations of a Lifetime – Full of Amazing Imagery
- Great for Swimming Enthusiasts – Packed with Hidden Gems
- Learn About Life In Mexico – Understand Mexican culture
- Pinpoint New Beaches – Learn About World-Class beaches
- Travel Buyers Guide – Travel Coffee Table Books
While you might not be sure what to have sitting on the coffee table, we have some good ideas for you waiting to be read and looked over.
Table of Contents
Travel Coffee Table Books
You might wish to focus, though, on the following kind of questions when making a choice.
Choosing a travel coffee table book
- What type of book is it? Not everyone goes for the same kind of travel book. Some get inspired by fiction set in a specific place, while others might find reading about historical locations or their culture more inspiring. What do you find gets you most excited about traveling, then?
- Is it images or text? Many books of this kind are going to be either all-text or all-images. If you are looking for something to put together then you should definitely look to get a book that can give you the images that you are looking for – or the text if you prefer it!
- Does it cover people or landscapes? Most books will focus on either a place and its landscape or a place and its people. Find out what you find most inspiring – are you traveling to meet people or to visit landscapes? Take that into account when considering.
If you do this, you’re likely to come up with a solution that allows you to find the travel coffee table books that 100% speak to you.
Find out what inspires you most and you can then make smart decisions about what books you think will benefit you most.
Travel Coffee Table Books
- Discover world-class beaches
- Ideal for finding hotspots
- Perfect for shaping perspective
A beach might appeal to you, but do you know about the beach, and what makes it so special? If not, it might be time to go and find out. This book covers this kind of very useful information so that you can learn from it and grow accordingly.
- Find truly special locations
- Great for inspiring journeys
- Full of amazing imagery
This book is full of over 200 of the best places in the world to go and visit. Best of all? Few of them are major cities or landmarks which one might deem a tourist trip; this is more classic, small-scale locations you can truly love.
- Learn about a special nation
- Understand Cuba in entirety
- Separate fact from fiction
Few nations have undergone the political influence that Cuba has, and for that reason, many people miss out on visiting a cultural jewel of the world. This book looks to break down some myths, showing ou what Cuba is actually like when the politics is stripped back completely.
- Learn about NY
- Great for American travelers
- Filled with interesting facts
While New York might be known for its attractions, its number one attraction is the people. This particular book will give you all of the help that you need to enjoy learning about the city and the amazing people that make New York such a unique and special place to visit.
- Great for worldwide knowledge
- Ideal for global learning
- A fine itinerary builder
Use this book to your advantage and soon you will know a little bit about every nation on the planet. This will help you to see where might have slipped under the radar for you as a travel spot, inspiring you to get out and try locations previously ignored.
- Great for swimming enthusiasts
- Packed with hidden gems
- Sells underwater diving perfectly
If you fancy a new kind of trip then you should look under the waves as opposed to in the sky. This will help you to enjoy various underwater destinations that will feel fantastic to take part in; a truly enjoyable experience that should help you investigate the world underneath the land we live on.
- See opposite attractions
- Ideal for comparative journeys
- Understand the world’s duality.
This book makes a fine starting place if you wish to understand just how different the many parts of our world are. If you are not aware of just how different parts of Earth can be, this book breaks it down in stunning detail to show you exactly just how unique our world is, and how many times opposites tend to work in harmony.
- Understand Mexican culture properly
- Grow to love Mexican history
- Tips and tricks for life in Mexico
Read this book and you should have no problem at all in adapting and adjusting to life in Mexico. It can feel like a different world to an outsider, so this book does a good job of breaking down the ‘must-know’ factors of life in Mexico.
Travel Coffee Table Books
While it’s not easy to get things right, travel coffee table books should be just what you need to have at home.
Staying inspired is never easy, but these books do a fine job of giving you all the information and inspiration that you could need to help make a smart choice. So, which book shall you start off with?
📌 Like this article? Pin it…
Did this help your search for a travel coffee table book?
Need More Packing Inspiration?
Hopefully, you’ve found a travel book to help inspire you.
Maybe now you’re in need for some travel gear for your trip?
- Waterproof Hiking Pants – Keep your body dry during hikes.
- Collapsible Water Bottle – Stay responsibly hydrated.
- Travel Bug Spray – Portable bug spray for the road.
- Hidden Pocket Gear – Clothing items with hidden pockets.
- Pickpocket Pants – Men’s travel pants with concealed pockets.
Or, maybe you’re even considering buying a gift for a fellow traveler? Check out our best travel gear page for even ideas on what to carry.
“Dear friend! Some links in this post contain affiliate links. Meaning, if you click through and make a purchase, book a hostel or sign up for a tour, I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Your support means a lot to me and helps me to keep traveling and maintaining the quality of this site for you.”