Are you in need of some stash pocket clothing that will deter theft?
If you’re looking to deter petty theft or pickpockets and you’ve got a trip coming up, then you’ll want to choose something low-key.
Quick Answer: Stash Pocket Clothing
- Warm Hoodie with Hidden Pockets – Great for Airport Security
- Tank Top With Secret Pockets – Secret Pockets Are Well-Hidden
- Offers excellent Anti-Theft Protection – Blends In Perfectly Well
- Bamboo Polo Shirt With Stash Pocket – Great for Self Protection
- Travel Buyers Guide – Stash Pocket Clothing
Luckily there are some quality stash pocket clothing items on the market! In this guide, you have some interesting choices to look at.
Stash Pocket Clothing
Where, then, should you start your search if you are looking for something in particular?
What matters most when buying this kind of clothing style?
Choosing Clothing with Stash Pockets
With so much to think about, it’s very easy to make the wrong decision.
Most professional pickpockets already know the basic precautions travelers take when trying to conceal their valuables.
So, with all this in mind what, then, is worth your consideration?
- Leave your valuables at home: If you intend to go traveling then you should do yourself a favor and leave all major valuables at home. Our basic rule would be if you think that you couldn’t replace the item, then you should not bring it with you. Keep that in mind!
- Research the local customs: Always make sure that you take safety into account by understanding local customs. Some nations can have rules and regulations that you wouldn’t believe are real until you see them written down. Keep that in mind as well to avoid disharmony.
- Try to blend in like a local: The worst thing that you can do is stick out when traveling. Try and blend in with the local look. Don’t wear clothing and other items that bring attention to the fact that you are not from the local area. Blending in makes it much easier to avoid incidents.
- Get travel insurance: Always, always, always invest in travel insurance. If you get good travel insurance, you are far more likely to feel safe as you travel around. Without the right kind of insurance, though, you are going to be taking things into your own hands moving forward.
As you likely know, this is not a good idea. To avoid having to take needless risks, make sure you travel with everything planned out.
Stash Pocket Clothing For Travel
Pick something from this list, and you should find something that works; not only for protecting your valuables but also for traveling comfortably.
Stay safe as you go about your average day on any kind of travel trip with this jacket. It’s got 18 pockets in total, giving you space to store everything like credit cards, cash notes, and everything else you wish to travel with. The ideal companion for staying safe.
Made to be comfortable and to last for the long-term, this bamboo polo shirt with 3 pockets is just what you need. It’s a good quality choice for those who want a stylish polo shirt with a really elegant look to it. Also has plenty of interior storage!
Teflon treated for water protection and with plenty of pockets (8 in total), you can have no safety concerns wearing these. The sheer volume of hidden pockets makes it nice and easy for you to pick out the right look for your own personal choice and travel comfort.
With easy access to all of those vital storage pockets, you can find getting in and out of security will become quicker. This will ensure that you can quickly and easily access all of your storage points so that the security staff can see what you have without any issue whatsoever.
Pick up one of these day tip money belt products and you can easily keep everything stored nice and easily. It’s just what you should be looking for if you are trying to find a day tip money belt that looks good, and will last for the long-term.
Want a t-shirt that can help you to keep all of your essential items in one place? Then use this. Great for storing emergency cash and the like, as well as making sure you never need to worry about anyone knowing what you’ve got.
Stay safe and secure with this tank top. It makes you look as if you are carrying almost nothing on your person. In reality, you have plenty of little items hidden away that anyone who looks at you will not notice. A great choice for a low profile storage solution.
If you ever find yourself in a tight spot, a scarf is the last person a robber would check. With this scarf, you can easily keep everything protected, safe, and very unlikely to be bothered by anyone else. That’s why you should look to pick out a scarf with a zipper pocket; it’s the last place most people would think to check!
Stash Pocket Clothing
Take a look at the various items above, and you should have no problem finding some travel clothing with hidden pockets to stash your valuables.
When used in the right manner, these pockets could be the difference between keeping everything safe or losing something to theft, robbery, or simply misplacing the item when traveling.
📌 Like this article? Pin it…
Do You Need More Packing Inspiration?
Hopefully, you’ve found some stash clothes for your trips.
Feel like you need more travel gear for your trip?
- Pacsafe Backpack Review – The market-leader anti-theft gear.
- Travel Kettle – Make a brew no matter where you are.
- Travel Blanket – Stay warm and cosy on the road.
- Hidden Pocket Gear – Clothing with hidden pockets.
- Pickpocket Pants – Men’s travel pants with concealed pockets.
Or, maybe you’re even considering buying a gift for a fellow traveler? Check out our best travel gear page for even ideas on what to carry.
“Dear friend! Some links in this post contain affiliate links. Meaning, if you click through and make a purchase, book a hostel or sign up for a tour, I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Your support means a lot to me and helps me to keep traveling and maintaining the quality of this site for you.”