Thinking of buying a wool sweater for your next adventure?
Then you need to know what you’re buying. To help you out, this easy guide to buying the best merino wool sweaters should get you started!
Quick Answer: Best Merino Wool Sweaters
- Made By Helly Hansen – Great For Everyday Wear
- Made With No Itch Material – Smooth To Touch Quality
- Tumble Dry Compatible – Long-Sleeve Baselayer
- Nice And Lightweight – Great Value For Money
- Travel Buyers Guide – Best Merino Wool Sweaters
If you’re not aware of the benefits of Merino wool, you might be wondering why such a sweater might be a good choice for most trips.
Table of Contents
Best Merino Wool Sweater
There are numerous forms of sweaters you can buy, but merino wool sweaters tend to tick more boxes than they leave unticked.
Why choose a merino wool sweater?
Here are just some of the reasons why we recommend that you fill out your collection with a series of merino wool sweaters.
Just some of their benefits include:
- They tend to stay dry all day: Unlike other jumpers, merino wool sweaters aren’t going to soak up water and leave you with a jumper that feels double the weight that it should be. For that reason, they make a great addition to any traveler who is looking for a quality sweater.
- They are ideal for daily use: You can wear a merino wool sweater with just about anything that you choose. These jumpers tend to look great when worn smart or casual, so you can easily work with one to give yourself an extra look of charm and craft.
- Merino wool sweaters are anti-odor: Been on a long walk and want to avoid coming back and smelling so, uh, fragrant? Then a sweater like this helps. They are great for wicking away odors, making them the perfect companion for when you know things are going to get rough and ready.
They make a fine choice for many reasons, but the above should give you a host of purposeful benefits that such a jumper provides.
In a bid to help you spend less time shopping and more time enjoying what you buy, here is a list of useful merino wool sweaters that you could buy online.
Best Merino Wool Sweaters
Each one offers a quality, high-value purchase that should help to fill-out your wardrobe in a meaningful manner.
Original Montgomery Merino Wool Sweater
Swift and stylish, this is a fine choice of the sweater if you want something smooth that is easy to blend in with just about any look. A solid all-purpose merino sweater can be a godsend, and this affordable number should tick just about every box that you have.
MERIWOOL Mens Base Layer
Stick this in the dryer and it should come out the same size. This solid all-purpose merino wool jumper is a fine choice if you are looking for something a bit more stylish than you might normally go for. A fine choice of sweater if you want something that looks (and feels) wonderful.
Helly Hansen Merino Sweater
Bring this with you on any trip and you will have an all-purpose sweater that you can wear more or less whenever you please. A high-quality choice that is almost certain to give you access to all of the quality that you are looking for, especially for smart-casual attire.
Houdini Alto Houdi Jacket – Men’s
Want a jumper that you know isn’t going to fall apart in the weeks and months to come? Then be sure to look at this number. A high-quality choice that should feel very comfortable to wear from the moment that you first try it on – an excellent all-around choice.
SmartWool Men’s Merino 150 Baselayer
If you want a jumper that you know will keep you plenty warm then be sure to take a look at this long-sleeve baselayer number. A good choice made from high-quality merino wool that ensures you should have a jumper that you can wear regardless of the temperature or the circumstances.
REI Co-op Merino Base Layer Crew Top
Simplicity is everything in a jumper, and this is the perfect example of that simplicity. A good, high-quality choice of jumper that is sure to tick your normal boxes when you want something that you know is made to last and should stay perfectly comfortable in the long-term future.
Minus33 Merino Wool Midweight 1/4 Zip
Avoid a merino wool sweater that leaves you itching all day with this fine number. A good choice for anyone who enjoys a simple and easy choice when looking through their jumper collection. A rich, high-quality jumper that looks and feels fantastic: smooth to touch, comfortable to wear at any timeframe.
Goodthreads Men’s Lightweight Merino Wool
Easy to combine with just about any look, this is the ideal choice of merino wool jumper if you are looking for something a bit more simplistic. This all-purpose option looks good, feels good, and should be the ideal addition to any jumper collection that you are building at the moment.
Best Merino Wool Sweaters
It may be tough to choose one, especially before you travel, but it’s useful to have one of these quality merino wool sweaters around.
Each of the above options should provide you with everything that you are looking for when you want a sweater that can be used for just about any occasion. So, why not come and take a look for yourself?
📌 Like this article? Pin it…
Do You Need More Packing Inspiration?
Hopefully, you’ve found a travel sweater for your travels.
Feel like you need more travel gear for your trip?
- Biodegradable Toiletries – Eco-friendly travel toiletries.
- Travel Washcloths – Washcloths and sponges for travelers.
- Travel Bug Spray – Portable bug spray for the road.
- Coffee Table Books – Travel inspiration for your home.
- Leather Laptop Bags – Carry your laptop in style.
Or, maybe you’re even considering buying a gift for a fellow traveler? Check out our best travel gear page for even ideas on what to carry.
“Dear friend! Some links in this post contain affiliate links. Meaning, if you click through and make a purchase, book a hostel or sign up for a tour, I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Your support means a lot to me and helps me to keep traveling and maintaining the quality of this site for you.”