Are you on the lookout for a quality backpack rain cover?
If you already have a trip planned, then you want to make sure that you arrive suitably prepared.
Quick Answer: Best Backpack Rain Cover
- Designed by Osprey – Offers Thorough Rain Coverage
- Covers up to 65l – Ripstop Polyester by REI Corp
- Nylon For Added Protection – Interior Pocket Fitted
- Carry Your Kids – Osprey Poco Child Carrier
- Expert Travel Buyers Guide – Best Backpack Rain Covers
If not, let’s take a look at A) what matters in a backpack cover and B) what brands are worth your money.
Backpack Rain Cover
When you are shopping around for an item as specific as this, you might find it tough to choose.
Choosing the best backpack rain cover
In a bid to help you make shopping a tad less strenuous, we recommend you look at the best backpack rain cover based on a few decisive factors. For us, this includes:
- The material: What type of material is being used by the backpack cover This matters more than you might think. The backpack has to be able to give you enough coverage to help keep the rain off whilst ensuring that it won’t simply act as a temporary shield.
- What size is your backpack? Naturally, buying a backpack rain cover that 100% fits in is something you need to take quite seriously. We recommend that you look for something that is going to provide ample coverage to the top and sides of your bag.
- Does it provide dirt protection? Whether you already have a waterproof backpack or not, rainy land is going to be muddy, messy land. Naturally, you might want to find a way around this by using a backpack rain cover that helps to protect the bottom of your backpack. For those who take cleanliness quite seriously, this is a recommended add-on.
Take the above into your thinking when shopping, and you should have no problem in choosing a quality backpack rain cover.
It might take a bit of looking around to get the right choice, but this should give you all the assistance you need to avoid buying a dud.
Best Backpack Rain Covers
Of course, we want you to get good value for your money every time you make a purchase online.
That is why we have put together a quick and simple list of what we believe would be the best backpack rain cover for your personal needs.
- Offers thorough rain coverage
- Made using 40D Ripstop nylon
- Made in Vietnam
Thorough and more than capable of keeping your items protected, this is a useful rain cover for any bag. It should offer you the protection that you need to get about your day knowing that any of the items stored within should be totally dry when you arrive at the destination.
- Thick, fully waterproof
- Anti-slip material used
- Triple-strengthened layers used
In top condition and well cared for, our waterproof backpack rain cover is just what you should be looking for. It’s an outstanding quality waterproof backpack rain cover that does a good job of keeping the rain out, whilst the anti-slip cross-buckle straps ensure it is very easy to grip onto.
- Carry your kids, too!
- Multi-purpose carrying protection
- Excellent and thorough material
Be sure that you are in a good spot with this Osprey Poco child carrier. Complete with an added rain cover, this gives you all of the assistance that you need to feel positive and optimistic that your items can arrive at their destination without being soaked all the way through.
- Made using polyester
- Provide 5oz extra weight
- Covers up to 65l
Keep your items inside nice and safe from the elements with this waterproof solution. The ripstop polyester and the silicone coating helps to add a durable extra layer of protection, ensuring that you are left with a coverage system that helps to keep your most important items in dry condition.
- Smart, professional design
- 100% nylon for added protection
- Comes with interior pocket
Keep everything dry and use the pocket provided to still allow for easy access to any essentials that you might need. A useful addition to any collection, especially if you are looking to help keep your bag totally safe and dry when the nasty weather begins to kick in.
- 100% waterproof bag
- Anti-slip cross-buckles used
- Great for long-term usage
Unlike other rain covers that will not last long, this 1000% waterproof rain cover is just what you need for a long-term companion. Designed to last for many years to come, this is the perfect companion for anyone who is about to go on a long-term traveling trip and requires consistency.
- Easy to spot from afar
- Offers durable, consistent coverage
- Should fit most bags
For those who are walking in the dark and want to be seen, use this. The high visibility nature of the cover will allow you to be easily seen from afar whilst giving you all the support that you could need to keep your items inside nice and dry.
- Designed for long-term usage
- Ultra-portable, easy to use
- Comes with carry pouch
Store everything in one place with the help of this awesome rain cover. It is a useful addition to any collection whereby you want to make sure that you have access to a cover that is going to 100% envelope the backpack and ensure that no rain can get in or out. A useful choice for anyone who needs a simple to use backpack rain cover that should fit most bags.
Best Backpack Rain Cover
Can it be tough to buy a backpack rain cover?
You bet. With the above list and a fair collection of ideas, though, you should have no problem at all in picking out what is the best backpack rain cover for your own personal choice and needs.
Take a look at the above list, use the guide at the top, and buying will become so much simpler!
📌 Like this article? Pin it…
Did this help your search for a backpack rain cover for the road?
Need More Packing Inspiration?
Hopefully, you’ve found a backpack rain cover for your trip.
Feel like you need more travel gear for your trip?
- Merino Wool Sweaters – The best merino wool sweaters.
- Waterproof Hiking Pants – Light and comfy travel pants.
- North Face Jackets – Quality coats for travel and hiking.
- Rain Ponchos – Keeping your full body dry.
- Best daypacks – Rucksacks designed for all travel.
Or, maybe you’re even considering buying a gift for a fellow traveler? Check out our best travel gear page for even ideas on what to carry.
“Dear friend! Some links in this post contain affiliate links. Meaning, if you click through and make a purchase, book a hostel or sign up for a tour, I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Your support means a lot and helps me to keep traveling and maintaining the quality of this site for you.”