See these audiobooks to learn Spanish faster below.
As the ‘language of love’, Spanish pulls influence from all over the world thanks to its incredible beauty and charm.
Quick Answer: Audiobooks to Learn Spanish
- Expands Vocabulary Naturally – For Learning Storytelling
- Loaded With Useful Tips – Great For Pre-Mexico Visits
- Enhances Your Vocabulary – Popular Young Persons Story
- South America Spanish – Great For Spanish Newbies
- Best Audio Books – Books For Learning Spanish
I have identified that one of the best ways to learn the language is with audiobooks. When learning Spanish, though, where do you start when investing in such an educational aide?
Table of Contents
Best Audiobooks to Learn Spanish
There are many audio resources both free and paid you can find online. In this list, I’ve focused on some of the paid audiobooks in Spanish that are worth your time.
Learn Spanish Audiobooks: Choose Yours
If you are serious about learning Spanish, then using audiobooks can be a very useful solution.
However, if you don’t know what to look out for when buying audiobooks to learn Spanish, you might make the wrong decision.
Hence one of the primary reason I recommend that you focus on:
- What is the length? Some exercises might be more suited to short-term, snappy educational systems. Others might need a more elongated education. You need to decide what kind of length you would be happy with when it comes to trying to learn Spanish. Longer or shorter lessons – what do you prefer?
- What is the level? Many of the best audiobooks to learn Spanish can cater to all skill levels, but there might be a specific level of expertise needed before starting. Make sure you can live up to the needs of any of the audiobooks you look at before purchasing.
- What is the subject? Make sure you are happy with the subject matter. For example, you might wish to use audiobooks to learn Spanish to learn how to converse in Spanish. Making sure you buy audiobooks that can live up to this is very important, as it can avoid learning topics that do not matter to you.
If you stick to focusing on the above issues, you are far more likely to ensure that you buy the kind of audiobooks to learn Spanish that can make a difference to the speed at which you pick up Spanish.
So, why not look to invest in audiobooks based on the above criteria?
Audiobooks to learn Spanish
With so many options, you may not know where to start and with so much free material you’ll need to decide if it’s worth spending cash.
I suggest adding the following audiobooks for learning Spanish to your list of must-try educational aides when on the path to fluency.
Try out this audiobook and you would be learning Spanish pretty easily thanks to its natural and conversational tone. You should find these to be fun stories to listen to that teach how you to speak in a less academic tone.
If you are trying to learn Spanish and find it is best done whilst having fun, then try out this. As the first of the Harry Potter books retold in a Spanish audiobook, this can be incredibly fun to help expand Spanish knowledge whilst having fun.
Challenge yourself the proper way with this range of short stories in Spanish. Each one should encourage you to get more intimate with the storytelling that is being proposed, ensuring you can enjoy learning stories form various perspectives ensuring that your Spanish knowledge swells as you go through the lessons.
As one of the most audiobooks to learn Spanish for those going to Mexico, this makes it easy to see why Mexican Spanish can sound like a totally different language to European Spanish. Spend the time learning the differences, and Mexico will sound a far less confusing place on arrival.
This does little to hold back on the quality of the writing, ensuring you get a great audiobook for Spanish education that sounds absolutely fantastic. It’s a great choice overall, and should definitely be one to consider listening to if you want something a little bit different.
If your Spanish is already at a good level, then this is a well-recommended audiobook to listen to. The language is a bit more advanced and it can force you to really educate yourself as you listen to an unfolding tale that is very much worth hearing.
Increase your command of Spanish with ease thanks to this high-quality little solution. It feels good and is easy to work with as it is so detailed and comes with such an intriguing story that is enriched by its characters and cast; a great story that is also educational.
This is among the best audiobooks to learn Spanish as it forces you to learn Spanish on a more intimate level than many other audiobooks might force you to. It will challenge your knowledge of the topic and ensure you always want to know more, encouraging you to dig deeper and to really focus on the beauty of the story as a whole.
Audiobooks to Learn Spanish
While it is easy to find numerous options for audiobooks to learn Spanish, you will find that options are varied.
That is why I recommend you take a closer look at the audiobooks all recommended above.
Each one should offer a pretty solid choice if you are on the lookout for an audiobook aide to help you improve your education in Espana!
So, which of the audiobooks to learn Spanish will you look up first?
If you are interested in discovering more ways to learn Spanish faster on this blog you can read more Spanish content right here.
📌 Like this article? Pin it…
Did this help you find a Spanish audiobook to aide your study?
Need More Spanish Inspiration?
Hopefully, you’ve found a book to help with your Spanish learning.
Feel like you need more help to get you started?
- Spanish Speaking Countries – Cheap places to learn Spanish.
- Curse Words in Spanish – Learn some vulgar words in Spanish.
- Learn Spanish Faster – Tips for learning Spanish faster.
- Be Fluent in Spanish – How I became fluent in Spanish.
- Beginner Spanish Books – Books for Spanish newbies.
Or, maybe you’re helping someone you know excel with their Spanish studies? See this learning Spanish tips for more ideas.
“Dear friend! Some links in this post contain affiliate links. Meaning, if you click through and make a purchase, book a hostel or sign up for a tour, I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Your support means a lot and helps me to keep traveling and maintaining the quality of this site for you.”