Are you fascinated by the digital nomad lifestyle?
After following this trend over the last few years I have inevitably collected a load of digital nomad books or in other words books that have been popular within the digital nomad scene.
Quick Answer: Books For Digital Nomads
- The Four Hour Work Week – Great For Beginners
- Lean the Basic – Building your Digital Nomad Habits
- How to Work From Anywhere – Master Where you Work
- Train Your Brain Like a Nomad – Overcoming Physical Limitations
- Travel Buyers Guide – Digital Nomad Books
If you know what a digital nomad does it’ll be no surprise to you that the lifestyle has proved very attractive.
Especially for Millennials that travel.
You can get audio versions of most of these books for free on Amazon.
Digital nomad books
Now let’s look at these 15 digital nomad books:
- ✓ Working only 4-hours weekly
- ✓ Easy and actionable tips
- ✓ Building on solid foundations
If you’re looking for a workbook that can inspire you to change how you live and become far more performative, this is a fine starting point. It’s a great book for helping you to learn how to work less and live more.
- ✓ Genuine experience to educate
- ✓ Understanding authentic living
- ✓ Success with gratitude
It’s so easy in life to forget about what you have already: this book is the perfect guide to how you can live a more open and inclusive lifestyle. It’s for giving you a free-spirited approach to everything from what you spend to where you visit.
- ✓ Excellent for low-income learners
- ✓ Seeing results right away
- ✓ Starting businesses on $100
The Perfect start-up story for anyone who wants to become more open-minded about the world for just $100. A very smart way to help find a new opportunity to look at a different version of yourself and become more likely to succeed in the future.
- ✓ Making remote working possible
- ✓ Improving turnover
- ✓ Working outside office-spaces
Ever dreamt the idea of working away from a mundane office environment? This book helps you to do just that. A great learning point that should immediately make you more interested in the art of working for yourself, time-zone free!
- ✓ Why outsourcing works
- ✓ The benefits of self-sufficiency
- ✓ Working with virtual staff
We all need a little helping hand in life, but hiring a virtual assistant can be tough. This book shows you how to build up your own dreams and forge your own path to empire with the help of having virtual staff. Comprehensive material the ambitious.
- ✓ Recovering from major setbacks
- ✓ Finding your inner-strength
- ✓ “Building a Viking body”
This book is the perfect beginning point for anyone who has lost everything or feels like it. Learn how to rebuild your body and your spirit to become a more active, physically able, and mentally fortified individual starting today. The perfect educational starting point for initiating your own rebirth.
- ✓ Improving mental health
- ✓ Overcoming your physical limitations
- ✓ Altering your state-of-mind
Thanks to the Gorilla Mindset, you can easily learn how to overcome even the most challenging and difficult of life experiences. A fine starting point for you if you feel like you need to reinvigorate everything from posture to workday productivity.
- ✓ Finance travel worldwide
- ✓ Adjust to on-the-road living
- ✓ Finding work on-the-go
This book is essential reading for anyone who is serious about changing the very pathway in life that they are on. A must-read book for anyone who is genuinely committed to the idea of becoming a better person and using traveling for improving more than just their present professional prospects.
- ✓ Removing sentimentality
- ✓ Letting go and rebuilding
- ✓ Losing attachment to pointlessness
If you are someone who struggles to change and finds it hard to adjust to a new mindset and lifestyle, this is for you. It’s a veritable tome of knowledge, helping you to vastly reshape how you view the world and how you go about changing your life. A must-read for anyone who struggles with removing, discarding clutter.
- ✓ Understanding true high-income richness
- ✓ Changing your asset-ownership mentality
- ✓ Learning on your own
This book is a must for everyone from travelers to parents who want to learn about the foundations of financial fortitude. A very enjoyable learning source that should go some way to helping you become more in-tune with the challenges you face and the opportunities you must take.
- ✓ Working wherever
- ✓ Success remote business strategies
- ✓ Operating without losing productivity
The idea of working on the road is a popular one, but reality often puts a lot of people off. This can help you to get over that by ensuring that you fully understand the challenges of running a business from anywhere – and how to find success.
- ✓ Travelling whilst still earning
- ✓ Globetrotting without savings
- ✓ Enjoying every moment
From helping you to become more attuned to the challenges of traveling and working at the same time to improving self-belief in your own travel skills, this is a must-read. The perfect example of a book that can alter and change your personality for the better, starting today.
- ✓ Serving yourself
- ✓ Removing dependency on authority
- ✓ Unifying own interests
Instead of always working to serve someone else, why not serve yourself? This book makes it easy to see how to do just that. A must-read book for anyone who wishes to serve themselves and only themselves. Perfect for changing your view on authority and for helping you to become more at peace with the idea of being your own boss.
- ✓ Creating positive lifestyles
- ✓ Exercise and productivity
- ✓ Improving general lifestyle
From helping you to become more comfortable with who you are to becoming more in control of your day-to-day habits and activities, The Power of Habit makes it easy to become more disciplined without being webbed into a dull regiment. Great for learning as you go and ideal for any traveler with the ambition to keep improving and growing.
digital nomad books
With these 15 digital nomad books, you’ll be more acquainted with the ideas and frameworks of that of a digital nomad.
Reading these types of books is a great way to familiarize yourself with new ideas when it comes to living like a digital nomad.
Read my travelpreneur page to see exactly what I did.
📌 Like this article? Pin it…
💬 Leave a comment or let’s start a meaningful conversation below
“Dear friend! Some links in this post contain affiliate links. Meaning, if you click through and make a purchase, book a hostel or sign up for a tour, I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. Your support means a lot to me and helps me to keep traveling and maintaining the quality of this site for you.”